||Gacha Life|| • Mini Movie + Singing battle(Switching voices) • [ RED DESC, IMPORTANT. ⇩ ]

||Gacha Life|| • Mini Movie + Singing battle(Switching voices) • [ RED DESC, IMPORTANT. ⇩ ]
Se Inscreva no YouTube Olha que Facil Tutoriais
Hai. This is my first Mini movie AND singing battle on Gacha life. I usually work on PC with SVP(Sony Vegas Pro) so it’s quite.. uhm.. different to do it on Phone. Plus i’m sorry for all the misunderstanding! Actually, i’m not English but French, and i’m still young so, i’ll do my best for becoming even better in English. So, thoses aren’t my first OC. I was just bored, so i wanted to create something new. I’ll surely show y’all my true OC for the next video. Well, this Video content some YAOI. (Boys Love) AND Blood. If you aren’t good with that, you should leave, cause’ there’s a lot of things like this. None of thoses beautiful song are mine. All the work goes into the truth artist, i’ll add there names when i got times, i promise! Btw, you can follow me on all of this: Snap: xechoshima 2nd channel: xAries insta: Kunderearies Wattpad(french) Echoshima. If you speak french, you’ll see the story on wattpad about my principal OC, ellukø. But, don’t worry! I’ll do it there too if there’s some who is asking for. So, for now, it’s all. It’s very late and i have school so, i’ll end up here. Thanks you for reading and understanding. Hope you won’t get disappoint of me...



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

iPhone 14

Usuário e Senha padrão do Roteador AQUÁRIO